Build Brand Awareness, Recognition, and Improve Patient Retention
The program outcomes are both beneficial to your organization and your members:
- Provide up-to-date member data and demographics
- Improve member engagement
- Educate members on healthy living
Designing and implementing our VAS programs can be incredibly time-intensive for MCOs.
Our VAS programs services are turnkey and include:
- Verification of member eligibility
- Identify and update change of address records
- Provide additional medical information
Building brand awareness – one member at a time.
We create member-focused kits that are branded with your organization’s logo to drive member engagement and retention as well as provide many benefits for your consumer.
A few examples of our kits are:
- Hygiene Kit – body soap, hand sanitizer, comb, tooth brush, toothpaste
- First Aid Kit – band aids, gauze, Neosporin, alcohol rubs
- Cold and Flu Kit – Kleenex, thermometer, chap stick and hand sanitizer
Let us help you by taking all of hassle off of your plate today. Contact STL Medical to learn how we can positively impact your HEDIS scores with a unique-to-you VAS program.